Silfra Freedive tour
Tour location: Thingvellir National park (pick up also available).
Tour description: Freedive in a wetsuit in Silfra – a fissure between continents filled with fresh spring water. This is one of the best freedive places in the world!
- Duration: 4 hours
- Guidence: English
- You do NOT need a certificate for this tour
- Beginners enjoy as much as advanced freedivers
- Only need to know how to swim
- Silfra is a UNESCO site.
- If you have your own car, we recommend sightseeing in the area before or after the tour.
- Everybody doing this tour need to read and sign this document (click here)
- All equipment needed for freediving
- Professional guidance
- Entrance fees to Silfra
- Hot cocoa after dive
- Warm overcoats (Dryrobes) before and after dive
- Changing room to keep warm in before and after dive
- Bring a swimsuit to wear under the freedive suit
- Bring a towel
- Minimum age: 16 years old