Whales of Iceland from Land & Sea
Tour location: By Reykjavík’s Old Harbour – Ægisgarður 13, 101 Reykjavík.
Tour description: A guided whale watching boat tour in Reykjavík, plus free admission to the largest whale exhibition in Europe. The Whales of Iceland exhibition is located just on the other side of the harbour – at Fiskislóð 23-25, 101 Reykjavík.
- Duration: 3-5 hours
- Guidence: English
1. Whale watching tour:
- Guided boat tour
- Warm overalls (overalls also available in children’s sizes!)
- Free ticket to try again in case of no sightings!
- Free WI-FI
- Café on-board the boat
2. Whales of Iceland exhibition:
- Open daily, from 10 am to 5 pm all year round
- Café & gift shop inside
- Audio guide included (English and German available)
Whales of Iceland exhibition location